Mergers and Acquisitions
Drawing on its many contacts in the investment community and deep mergers and acquisition experience, Traversi Capital Advisors manages sell-side, buy-side, and mergers-of-equals transactions ranging from $10 million to $100 million for non-sponsored companies, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses, and corporate owners.
We work closely with our clients, guiding them through a process that can be challenging for executives without extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions transactions. Specifically, we:
- Identify our client’s objectives
- Identify and analyze strategies for achieving the objectives
- Recommend a strategy to our client
- Create a process for executing the strategy with minimal business disruption
- Execute the process with focus, urgency, and breadth of market coverage
- Execute the process with utmost transparency, ensuring that our client is informed of progress in a timely and concise manner
- Close the transaction cleanly and expeditiously
Each sell-side transaction is unique in terms of the value inherent in our client’s company and the audience of prospective acquirers. Traversi Capital Advisors is highly skilled at identifying and articulating the value proposition and marketing it to the appropriate audience, whether they are strategic buyers or financial investors.
Similarly, each buy-side transaction is unique in terms of the specific value sought and risks inherent in the transaction and upon closing. Traversi Capital Advisors is expert at identifying suitable acquisition prospects, bringing prospects “to the table,” and negotiating and executing terms.
Traversi Capital Advisors also provides fairness opinions in transactions managed by other investment banking firms, providing shareholders of the subject company a fair summary of the substantive work performed by the investment bankers upon whose advice the recommendations of their board rely.